Premier Air Conditioning Company for Thirty Years
H & H Heating & Air Conditioning has been trusted as the best air conditioning company for three decades by our loyal customers. We have been providing excellent HVAC service and superior installation, repair and maintenance to Delaware Valley customers since 1985. We constantly prove ourselves to existing and new customers every day—or rather, day and night. From Ardmore to Wayne, we work for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
An Air Conditioning Company You can Depend Upon
H & H brings Heating & Air Conditioning services to homeowners throughout the Delaware Valley, including Philadelphia and surrounding locations. When we say “serve,” we mean the kind of professional, attentive service you expect from an air conditioning repair company. We pride ourselves on our code of ethics:
- Respect—We respect your time and home; we respect the law and follow all local, state and federal regulations governing air conditioning equipment, supplies and disposal
- Honor—We honor our commitments and honor our customers; we offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on our work
- Integrity—Air conditioning equipment is only as good as the air conditioner company that installs it; we install, service and repair air conditioning equipment with the highest degree of integrity
- Training—Our employees are our most valuable asset, so after thorough background checks and drug testing, we provide advanced training
When you call H & H Heating & Air Conditioning we will keep our appointment with you, provide your home with “Red Carpet” treatment, diagnose your air conditioner problem and solve it as quickly and inexpensively as possible. From shoe covers and drop cloths to after-installation guarantees, we are the air conditioning repair company you can depend upon for courteous, professional service.
An air conditioning maintenance company relies equally upon qualified technicians and quality equipment. When you select H & H to install leading brands of central air conditioners, you combine NATE-certified technicians and installers with the best equipment:
Some air conditioning contractors plaster their name on subcontractors’ work—you think you are hiring one air conditioner contractor to install, maintain and repair your Lennox or Bryant central air conditioner, but a crew from a whole different firm shows up. We are a family-run business; we never subcontract our work, and we give you our full attention whether installing air handlers for industry, several split-system central air conditioners for business or a modest air-source heat pump (which cools and heats) for your Villanova home.
Come and Go
Over the course of 30 years in the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) business, we have seen many other air conditioning companies come and go. We learn from their mistakes, and demonstrate industry “Best Practices” in everything from estimating a job to installing a central air conditioner:
- Our estimates are boring—Our written estimate is the final price you will pay
- Comfort guarantee—The temperature you desire is the temperature we provide, or we will replace your central air conditioning system without cost to you
- No lemon guarantee—Should your air conditioner’s compressor fail twice in its first five years, we will cheerfully and promptly install a new outside unit
- Satisfaction guarantee—If your central air conditioner or heat pump does not cool to your satisfaction, we will remove the equipment and return your money
When we come to your home, our comfort advisors and technicians will be courteous and professional. Our employees will not use tobacco or inappropriate language. They will wear identification and clean uniforms. When we go, we will leave behind only fully functioning air conditioners and your satisfied smile. Contact us today to learn what we, the area’s best air conditioning company, can do for you.