Bradford White Water Heaters Installation Service
At H & H Heating & Air Conditioning we install Bradford Water Heaters not only to make our work at maintenance and repair easier, but to help save you money. Heating water for your home is your second-biggest energy expense behind heating and cooling your indoor air. Naturally you want to save money wherever you can by investing in a quality water heater. We would like to share seven solid reasons why Bradford White water heaters are an excellent choice for your home.
American MadeBradford White has been making water heaters since 1881, but they are not fixed firmly in old technology. From their manufacturing plant in Middleville, Michigan, they continue to roll out innovative, energy-efficient water heaters for American homes. Variety Bradford White offers a wide range of water heater models for every need, capacity and price range:
- Natural Gas
- Natural Gas Combination
- Natural Gas Ultra Low NOx
- Oil Combination
- Propane Gas
- Propane Gas Combination
- Reduce greenhouse gases
- Increase energy independence from foreign energy sources
- Lower customer energy costs
Bradford Water Heaters are built with paramount concern for the safety of your family!All their gas-fired models include safety features to prevent any issues with natural or propane gas:
- Defender Safety System®—Resists ignition of flammable vapors by shutting down the water heater when a spill is detected
- ICON System™ Intelligent Gas Control Valve—Advanced temperature control without allowing water temperatures to climb dangerously high; also permits rapid diagnosis by your plumbing professionals at H & H Heating & Air Conditioning.