We are an HVAC Company that is Locally Owned, Family Operated
H & H Heating and Air Conditioning was founded in 1985 and we have established ourselves as the premier HVAC company in the Delaware Valley. Our commitment to quality service and providing a reliable product is our key to success.
Our mission is to ensure quality and give trusted Installation and service to residential, commercial and industrial customers at fair prices… and to respond to questions and problems immediately.
The equipment we sell is made by the nation’s leading manufacturers. Our experienced and highly trained engineers and technicians know how to design and install all types of heating and air systems. Most of them have been with us for many years, developing that sense of teamwork and customer responsibility you won’t find anywhere else.
H & H Heating and Air Conditioning is the kind of company you want working for you when you make that indoor comfort investment. We’ll be there for you.
We follow a strict code of ethics:
Integrity- We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with clients and employees. We keep our promises.
Time- First and foremost we respect our clients' time.
Satisfaction- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Respect for the Law- We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the HVAC industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments.
Excellence- We install, service, repair and replace HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
Safety and Reputation- We maintain a professionally trained, Background checked and drug tested staff that ensures your safety and respect for you and your business that reflects the high standards of our company.
Red Carpet Treatment
Protection of the Client’s Home
- Floor saver shoe covers are worn by service and installation personnel. These are to keep from transferring dirt onto customers floors.
- Drop cloths and floor protective coating are used to protect commonly used paths during installations.
Our technicians will not swear or use tobacco products while on your property. They will courteously answer any questions or concerns and leave home as neat as they found it.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose H & H Heating and Air Conditioning as your HVAC Company
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We will guarantee that our service meets or exceeds your expectations for quality and reliability
- No Over Time Rates: We know that your comfort system in your house doesn’t punch a time clock that turns on at 8:00 am and turns off at 5:00 pm that’s why we have a live person answering our phones as well as certified technicians 24/7 on call waiting to service your equipment. Some companies charge up 1.5 to 2 times more after hours. Not us. We charge the same fair price no matter what time or day of the week.
- Up Front Straight Forward Pricing: We charge by the job, not by the hour and we’ll tell you the price before we begin the repair work.
- Respect for You, Your Home and Property: Our technicians use drop cloths, wear carpet saver shoe covers. They won’t use tobacco or swear in your home and they will leave your home as neat as they found it.
- Clean Uniforms: Our technicians take the pride in their appearance and pride shows in through in there workmanship
- Peace of Mind: Our heating technicians wear I.D. badges, are background checked and drug tested
- Certified Technicians: All technicians working for our HVAC Company carry EPA cards as well as degrees in HVAC Technical Schools.
- Warehouse on Wheels: All of our service vehicles are properly stocked with service parts that help us to make a repair the same day you called for service.
- Club Membership Service Plans: Join the club! We have three plans that can fit any budget. For as little as $15.95 per month you receive tune-ups on your comfort system, enjoy added benefits of reduced rates up to 20% off and priority service! Ask one of our client care representatives to start saving now
- Personal Service: Welcome to our family! We are a family owned and operated business that was established in 1985, we use no subcontractors and we truly care about you and your family’s comfort and safety as if you were family!
Licensing and Certifications
- OSHA Certified
- Energy-Star Rated
- Provide Building Permits
- BBB Accredited Rating A+
- PA Home Improvement Contractor #PA002927 (H & H Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.)
- PA Home Improvement Contractor #PA002951 (H & H Commercial Services, Inc.)
- ICC National Standard Master Mechanical ID#RG147615
- NJ Home Improvement Contractor #13HV03936400
- NJ State Business #0100917250
- Delaware Business License #1995114530
- Delaware Professional License Master HVACR # HM-0000719
- City of Chester license #2031014 HVAC License
- City of Philadelphia License #11674 / Warm Air License
- City of Philadelphia License #3131/31732 Sheet Metal Technician
- Upper Darby Township Contractor License #2042
- New Castle County Delaware, Department of Land Use Contractor License #UT 1429
- Lower Merion Township HVAC License #336
- Princeton, NJ HVAC License #3288
- Township of Springfield, Mechanical #MECH2006-0141
- West Chester, PA License # HVAC414
- Delaware County Vocational Technical School 1975-78 certificates of completion
- National Center for Healthy Housing Lead Certification #R-I-18351-10-17355
- Numerous Local Community License
- Technicians with Nate Certification
- 1983 Philadelphia Wireless Technical Institute 900 hour course HVAC
- 1994 EPA Type 1 and Type 2
- 1991 R410 refrigerant
- 1997 Commonwealth of PA, Labor and Industry’s Boiler division Section 4 of boiler and pressure vessel law and regulations
- 1999 Bacharach Carbon Monoxide and Combustion Safety
- 2001 Fire eye controls school
- 2005 Buderus Boiler School
- 2006 Bryant Service Agreement
- 2006 Crown Boiler school
- 2008 Evolution Controls
- 2009 Success Academy Professional Technician 4 day school
- 2009 Inspector Camera 2 day school
We Believe in Giving Back to the Community!
Read about some of the ways we give back here.
Still thinking? Call us and our Associates will be happy to help you and answer any questions. If you have any concerns regarding your heating or air conditioning systems, your concerns will be promptly taken care of by H & H, your reliable HVAC Company.