Improve Air Quality with Our Air cleaners, Humidifiers and UV Germicidal lights
According to research carried out by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), most people spend more than 90% of their time indoors. Whether you are in your own home or at work, it is essential that you have appropriate Indoor Air Quality Systems in place so that you can improve indoor air quality and stay healthy.
Read here about what indoor air quality is and what it means for your family’s health.
At H & H Heating & Air Conditioning we know the importance of having clean air for good health and to help keep allergies at bay.
Improving indoor air quality at home with UV Lights air purifiers. Keep allergies at bay.
At H & H we carry a selection of products that clean and purify your indoor air by mimicking nature’s process of cleaning the outdoor air. Our UV lights destroy and control the bacteria and other microorganisms in the air to leave the air you breathe fresh and clean. Our products use Ultraviolet lights or/ozone for improving indoor air quality at home and can be installed in the ductwork itself or used as a standalone.
When humidity is too low or too high, it can cause the following problems:
- Headaches and fatigue
- Irritation of the nose, eyes, throat, and lungs
- Trouble concentrating
- Breathing difficulties such as asthma
- Skin problems
Let us help you to create the perfect clean air environment at home or your place of work with our air purification service. Our indoor air quality specialist can test the quality of your indoor air and recommend the perfect solution. This could be a new air conditioning unit, a humidifier, or a dehumidifier depending on the level of humidity within your property. We can also carry out carbon monoxide testing if you have concerns of this nature.
Indoor Air Quality Services – Experience The Difference Instantly With Our EPA Certified Clean Air Services
Once your air purifying solution is in place, it will start to work instantly to rebalance the humidity in the atmosphere. Our range of humidifiers, air conditioning, and dehumidifier units are selected from leading brands such as Aprilaire and Skuttle – names trusted worldwide. We also offer 24-hour service, straightforward pricing, a solid warranty, and service agreements to keep your system in perfect condition.
Dust Mites and Dampness – Hidden Problems That Could Be Making You Sick
Millions of people across the US suffer from asthma. Often, the problem could be the air in their homes, the very place they feel most comfortable. Damp indoor environments can aggravate and even cause asthma so it is important to keep moisture to an absolute minimum.
Dust mites are another huge problem in millions of homes across the country. In fact, 42,000 living dust mites exist in just one ounce of dust. And if that wasn’t bad enough, each dust mite produces 20 fecal pellets each day which are released into the air that you breathe.
Concerned About Your Home’s Air Quality? Ask Our Indoor Air Quality Specialists About Our Clean Air Systems
Speak to our team now if you are worried that your air quality is not as good as it could be. We offer a range of Indoor Air Quality Systems that will ensure clean and healthy air is present throughout your property all year round. Our services are available across Delaware County, Montgomery County and within a 30 mile radius of Essington, PA.
Here Are The Top Concerns Of Homeowners, Addressed –
1. What are the main sources of indoor air pollution in my home?
Indoor air pollution is an issue that arises due to the accumulation of contaminants from multiple sources in a home. Most homes have space heaters, ovens, fireplaces, water heaters, and furnaces. Emissions from fuel-burning combustion appliances, cleaning products, chemicals stored in the home, newer building materials, and dust and allergens can cause indoor air pollution.
Poor ventilation and increased carbon dioxide levels (CO2) exacerbate these indoor air quality contributors, leading to health concerns, among other perceived outcomes.
2. What is considered good indoor air quality?
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) defines the air quality in a space, as it applies to the health and comfort level of a building’s occupants. The ideal IAQ is assessed using various factors, including comfortable temperature, ample supply of fresh outdoor air, proper humidity, and control of air pollutants from within and outside the building.
3. What are the signs of poor air quality?
From aerosol fumes to humidity and allergens, poor indoor air conditions can contribute to or worsen certain health conditions. Signs of poor air condition or pollutants in your home include:
- Cough and congestion
- Fatigue and dizziness
- Frequent illnesses
- Hyperactive allergies
- Mucus membrane irritation
- Respiratory issues
- Skin dryness and irritation characterized by dryness, peeling/flaking, rashes, or redness on specific portions of your skin
Substandard air quality might intensify the symptoms for individuals struggling with eczema, acne, or other skin conditions.
4. How do I Improve my Indoor air quality?
The best way to improve indoor air quality is by eliminating individual sources of pollution or minimizing their emissions. That’s why you should consider the following:
- Upgrading the air filters for your home AC—Using a HEPA filter (MERV rating 16) effectively removes about 99% of common airborne particulates.
- Investing in a home purification system— Air Scrubber is one of the best air purification systems out there. Oxyquantum LED is another good one, utilizing UV lights to purify the air.
- Humidity control—whole home humidification or dehumidification (depending on your climate) fitted with an in-built hygrometer can help you control humidity for optimal health and comfort
- Smarten up your thermostat—modern smart Wi-Fi thermostat designs can help you monitor your home’s temp settings, boost your HVAC system’s efficiency, track humidity levels, and keep a check on your unit’s maintenance needs.
- Keep the space clean. A clean house is evidently a healthier environment. Good indoor hygiene can considerably reduce dust, allergens, and pet dander.
5. Do you install in-duct air purification systems?
Yes. To help your home combat germs, allergens, and volatile organic compounds, plus reduce airborne particulates, H&H Heating and Air Conditioning technicians can install whole home in-duct air purifiers.
H & H Heating and Air Conditioning is located in Essington & Media, PA and we serve areas across the Delaware Valley including Villanova, Malvern, Wayne, Newtown Square, Garnet Valley, Chadds Ford, Conshohocken, and Ardmore. Call now to book your appointment. Breathe easy once more, speak to us now about our indoor air quality systems.
- Avoid Sneezing and Wheezing! We can help with your Indoor Air Quality
- Is Indoor Air Quality a concern during Summer Months?
- How can you Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 5 Signs your House has Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Winters Can Worsen Indoor Air Quality in Our Homes. Here’s how to Improve it
- Ways To Improve Indoor Air Quality In The Summer
- Home Air Filters
- UV Light Air Purifiers
- Air Scrubber By Aerus