UV Light Air Purification Systems are excellent for improving indoor air quality.
Poor indoor air quality is the silent enemy that lurks within your home and has a damaging impact on the health of you and your family. UV light air purification systems are the latest solution to your home’s HVAC problems. This technology is an indoor air quality system that effectively eliminates bacteria and other such organisms from the air inside your home, making it safer for your household.
At H & H, we strive to provide our customers with the latest and most efficient home air purifiers, like the Oxyquantuim UV System. The OxyQuantum LED air purification unit could easily be installed to reduce air pollutants such as bacteria, germs, and mold. With the added flexibility of an odor control device, this unit can be customized according to the requirements of your lifestyle.
UV Air Purification leaves you breathing cleaner and fresher air
Trusting a reliable and experienced contractor to install your home's UV air purification systems is incredibly important. We pride ourselves on offering helpful and prompt service to our customers at any time of the day with our technicians being available 24/7. With upfront pricing and a range of flexible payment options to suit all budgets, we aim to provide the best in-duct air purifiers, ozone air purifiers, and UV lamps in an economically viable way.
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of maintaining the comforts of you and your family and our highly trained technicians tend to just that. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose H & H to purify air inside your home:
- With an unprecedented two year warranty covering all residential service repair work, we provide you with added peace of mind.
- We stock the latest in heating and cooling technologies from trusted brands including a vast range of air filters.
- We provide a variety of repair services to ensure your UV Light Air Purifier is never out of order.
- We strive to protect our customer’s property with the use of floor saver shoe covers and floor protective coating by our skilled technicians. Additionally, any damage to property will be repaired or replaced by us.
1) Why is poor indoor air quality bad for my home?
As many of us spend a large quantity of time in the sanctity of our homes, it is important the air we breathe is healthy and clean. Poor indoor air quality can have a negative impact on your family’s health and can be especially damaging to asthma and allergy sufferers.
2) Can the OxyQuantum LED Air Purifier be installed in my existing ductwork?
Yes, the OxyQuantum LED Air Purifier can be installed via sheet-metal into your ductwork.
3) Why should I choose H & H?
Choosing H & H to improve the indoor air quality of your home ensures you get reliable and quick service from trusted and certified technicians. We also provide a 100 percent money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service.
So if you are looking to improve the indoor air quality in your home, contact H & H Heating and Air conditioning now to ask about our latest UV light air purifiers.